Monday, March 28, 2011

A Taste of Heaven on Earth

Last Friday evening, Ron, Emily, and I went to Mimi's Cafe to celebrate that I was finally finished with college. Possibly forever. Although Emily thinks I should now go on and get my Master's and eventually Ph.d. I laughed hysterically when she said that.

Emily is a very, very funny girl.

But, as I was saying, we went out to dinner. We enjoyed a lovely meal but the highlight for Emily and I was their delicious chocolate mousse topped with yummy sliced strawberries.

It truly was a little taste of heaven on earth.

Emily was enjoying her portion so much, that she ate v-e-r-y slowly. She wanted to savor every bite. I actually finished before she did. That's saying something.

So, now that I have accomplished the goal of getting my college degree, my next goal is to learn how to make a delicious, melt in your mouth wonderful, chocolate mousse.

If you have a GREAT recipe, let me know. When I find a winner, I'll post it and share my glad tidings with the rest of the world.

1 comment: