Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Wonder if Warm Milk REALLY Works?

It's 2:00 am. I've been awake since 1:00. This is a problem because I went to bed after 10:00 pm. So, what's the problem now?

The camp fundraiser is over.

I've completed my last BYU class.

My last BYU class has been graded and I passed.

I don't teach seminary until next week.

Everything should be GOOD. Eternally speaking--all is well!

But, I've been awake for over an hour and I know that it's going to be hard to go back to sleep.

The reason I can't sleep now is because when I tried to order my cap and gown for graduation, I found out it was too late. The deadline to order caps and gowns closed over two weeks ago. Two weeks ago, I didn't know for sure that I had been approved to graduate in April. Two weeks ago I didn't know that the deadline to order caps and gowns was happening.

Without a cap and gown, I can't walk. Oh, I'll still graduate, and that's the big thing. But, I wanted to walk.

Now, not all is lost. There will be a LIMITED amount of caps and gowns to purchase the week of graduation. First come. First served. Christie has already told me that she would be willing to help out. I'm sure Heather or Jennifer would be, too.

But it's the NOT knowing that keeps me awake. Thanks, Grandma for my "worry gene."

But, that's ANOTHER blog post.

4 comments: