Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thirty Reasons

Thirty reasons why I love Ron.

1. He tells me he loves me every day.
2. He doesn't mind if I put my icy cold feet on HIS feet when we go to bed at night.
3. He gives great back rubs.
4. He is a hard worker.
5. He does the dinner dishes nearly every night.
6. He mops the kitchen floor because he knows this is the one household task I despise--with a passion!
7. He listens to me even if I do ramble at times.
8. He buys me milkshakes because he's thinking of me.
9. He makes great peanut clusters.
10. He doesn't mind my vast Christmas music collection--in fact he asks if I need another CD.
11. He is patient and kind.
12. When I ask him to do something, he is always happy to help.
13. He compliments me on my cooking and when something isn't so good-well, he isn't the one to mention it. Because HE knows that I know it, too. And I will NEVER make it again.
14. He is not only willing, but happy to serve others.
15. He is a great father to our four darling daughters.
16. He is willing to watch a chick-flick movie with me.
17. He LIKES the Hallmark channel and their "feel-good" movies.
18. He is usually the one who drives Emily to early morning seminary. Thank you! Thank you!
19. He laughs at my jokes--even the lame ones.
20. He enjoys going on walks with me. Even when it's dark and it's hard to see the dips in the sidewalk.
21. He encourages me to do hard things--like go back to school.
22. He tells me when I look nice.
23. He loves my family and enjoys being around them. I mean--who wouldn't? They are GREAT!
24. He likes the same music I do.
25. He supports and encourages me to attend Women's Conference.
26. He is kind, loving, and patient with older people. Which is good. Because someday we are going to be those older people.
27. If I have a big job, he always asks "How can I help?"
28. He turns on the heater first thing in the morning so I can get up to a warm house.
29. He makes great whole wheat waffles.
30. He always treats me with respect--always.

Happy 30th Anniversary, Ron! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. So Sweet! I just did 30 things I love about Clay for his 30th birthday! Husbands are the best. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete