Thursday, October 29, 2009

Waking up Happy

I woke up at 4:45 am to hear Michael Buble's new song on the radio, "Haven't Met You Yet." It's such a happy, upbeat song that it instantly put me in a great mood, despite the early hour.

An hour later it was time to take Emily and Zoe to seminary. As I got in the car, I heard the song again. "Wow, Emily!" I said, "I heard this song this morning when I woke up! I can't believe I'm hearing it again."

Then I noticed that my CD player was on--not the radio. Yes, I bought his new CD a couple of weeks ago when it was on sale and it has become one of my new favorites.

An hour later, it was time to take Emily and two more friends to high school. As I drove to church, I replayed "Haven't Met You Yet." It put a smile on my face for the third time today.

If you haven't heard this amazing song yet, here is his official video. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. May it put a smile on your face and a bounce in your step.


2 comments:

  1. Fun music video! Favorite part: old people dancing in the aisles. I hope Tim and I are fun like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie, can you tell me how to shrink the video to fit my page better?

    ReplyDelete