Saturday, October 24, 2009

My dilemma

If you were a fly on the wall of our car as Ron and I were driving to the temple Friday night, you would have overheard this conversation.

Me: Ron, I have a dilemma.

Very long pause.

Ron: So, what is your dilemma?

Me: So, you know how much I like Christmas music?

Very long pause.

Ron: Yes, I know. So, what's the problem?

Me: Well, remember how I told you that I wanted to get TWO new Christmas CD's this year? I want to get David Archuleta's Christmas CD because I really like his voice. And you know how much I LOVE Hilary Weeks. Well, she has a new Christmas CD out, too. I really want that one also.

Very long pause.

Ron: Yes, I remember that. So, what's the problem?

Me: Well, now I want THREE Christmas CD's. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has a new one out and I heard selections of it on Amazon. It's very, very good! I don't know what to do!

Very long pause.

Ron: Why don't you buy me one of those Christmas CD's. for my birthday. That will solve your problem.

Is it any reason why I don't love my husband?

2 comments: